San Antonio, TX UV Air Purifier Services
When air quality is a concern in your home, look to our professionals for help. Call us today at (210) 987-5587 to learn more about our UV air sanitizer services and enjoy clean indoor air in no time!
For homeowners looking to improve their overall indoor air quality, installing a UV air sanitizer is a great choice. These units work to clean the air circulating in your home, and rid the air of impurities such as bacteria and allergens. At Rosenberg Indoor Comfort, we offer our customers in and around San Antonio, TX the highest quality installation services for these units. With different options to improve the air in your home, we’ll assist you in finding the right air quality solutions for your specific property.
To find out more about the benefits of these systems, or to schedule an appointment, call us today! Read our reviews here to find out how our other customers have enjoyed their new UV air sanitizers.
What is a UV Air Sanitizer?
UV air sanitizers work in tandem with the furnace air filter and air handler to kill airborne bacteria with the use of UV-C light. UV light has been proven to destroy bacteria at the molecular level instead of masking it or creating extra dust. Units can operate as a stand-alone product or hook into existing ductwork for a furnace.
At Rosenberg Indoor Comfort, we have the most skilled professionals who have the knowledge and experience to install these units to factory standards. With the use of our professional services, you will be able to enjoy clean air throughout your home in no time!
What Are the Benefits?
- Shorter cold and flu season: Most UV air sanitizers are known for killing up to 99.9% of airborne bacteria. We recommend this feature to help you avoid winter airborne illnesses, as it can reduce the effects of the common cold considerably. Many UV light systems are placed strategically before and after air passes through the unit to practically eliminate any cold-causing bacteria.
- Less odor: A great side-effect of sanitized air is a cleaner smelling home. The odor can be from leftover pet dander or mildew in damp areas such as a basement. UV light destroys the actual source of the odor instead of masking it. UV light emits ozone-free and harmless hydroxyl ions that destroy the source of the odor.
- Reduced mold and mildew: Mold and mildew contribute to odor and an unhealthy environment in the home. The UV air sanitizer can reduce the chance of mold growing in the home. UV light eliminates the buildup of spores.
To enjoy these benefits and many more, look to our professionals for help. We can help you choose the best UV air sanitizer for your home, and also install it in an area that will ensure optimal efficiency.
Cleaner Indoor Air with REME HALO®
At Rosenberg Plumbing & Air, we fully understand the importance of having clean, breathable, safe air in your home. Our experienced San Antonio, TX, air quality team installs REME HALO® whole-home air purifiers to help you breathe easy! Utilizing advanced technology, the REME HALO® whole home in-duct air purifier treats every cubic inch of your home for a wide variety of unwanted air particulates. From VOCs to viruses, mold, bacteria, and more, this incredible system is a must-have air purifier for any home.
Features of the REME HALO®:
- Kills up to 99% of viruses, bacteria, and mold
- Reduces airborne particulares like dust, pollen, and pet dander
- Helps with allergies, asthma, and respiratory issues
- Eliminates 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Provides protection for your entire home
- Simple no-tool cell replacement
- Customizable advanced oxidation plasma output
The REME HALO® uses proprietary technology and has a non invasive installation right into your existing ducting system. By working in tandem with your HVAC system, this whole home air purification system utilizes advanced reflective electromagnetic technology to treat the air in your home. In producing hydroperoxide plasma, the REME HALO® treats pollutants at the source. Virtually all viruses, bacteria, mold spores, pet dander and other unwanted pollutants are captured and eliminated, making your home a safer, more comfortable place to live.
Whole-Home Treatment with iWave Air Purifiers
The experienced team at Rosenberg Indoor Comfort can install a high quality iWave air purifier in your home to help you clean and purify your air. This incredible, state-of-the-art device reduces and eliminates a wide variety of harmful airborne pollutants throughout your entire home. From viruses and bacteria to mold, pathogens, and odors, the iWave is a great addition to improve the comfort and air quality in your living spaces. Using patented technology to naturally break down airborne pollutants as they pass through your HVAC system and ducts, the iWave turns unwanted particulates into safe, harmless compounds such as water vapor or oxygen. Plus, the iWave requires no maintenance and don’t have any frustrating replacement parts. With no ozone byproducts and proven effectiveness, the iWave is the best solution to have cleaner, safer air to breathe in your home. Ask a member of our air quality team about having an iWave installed to learn more!
Benefits of iWave air purifiers include:
- Purification for your entire home
- Elimination of mold, bacteria, and viruses
- Removal of smoke and household odors
- Little to no maintenance
- Non-invasive installation
Is an Air Purification System Right For You?
Homes with pets and children generate the most use out of these UV air sanitizer systems. The introduction of pet dander and germs can find its way into the air easily. The inclusive design of an air sanitizer makes it a better choice for busy homes that require less maintenance.
We recommend a UV air sanitizer for allergy and asthma sufferers as well. Spring and fall allergy season can introduce several microscopic spores that bypass standard filters. UV air sanitizers can be placed directly near ductwork to kill old dust and pollen that migrated into the ductwork.
Or, if you simply want to ensure your air is as clean and safe as possible, our team will help you identify the specific needs of your home and pair you with the right device.
By working with our professionals, you will be able to enjoy clean air in no time. We will work within your budget to find you a UV air sanitizer that will keep your home safe for years to come!
For all of your UV air sanitizer needs, rely on the experts with years of experience. Call Rosenberg Indoor Comfort at (210) 987-5587 and receive the highest quality solutions today.