San Antonio, TX Dehumidifier Services
Do you find that the air in your home is too moist and stuffy? Call (210) 987-5587 and let our professionals provide you with timely and professional dehumidifier installation services in the San Antonio area.
As its name suggests, a dehumidifier is an appliance that allows its user to control the humidity level or air moisture in a specified area. These systems come in various sizes that can accommodate any sized home or commercial property. At Rosenberg Indoor Comfort, we offer our customers the very best dehumidifier solutions. From choosing the right unit to having it installed according to factory specifications, you can rest assured that our professionals will get the job done right.
See what some of our past customers have to say about our dehumidifier services here, and call us to schedule a consultation for your home today!
How Does a Dehumidifier Work?
Dehumidifiers function to eliminate excess moisture from the air, making your home more comfortable at all times. On one side of a common dehumidifier is a fan that sucks in humid air from vents on the opposing side. As the humid air enters the appliance it is met by a refrigerated evaporator. This part of the machine condenses the moisture in the air on to the surface of the evaporator, where it later drains into a reservoir.
The air, still being sucked through by the fan, then passes through a hot condenser, and is then returned to the room to disperse the still existing moisture. The process is repeated until the desired level of humidity is achieved. This can ensure that you and your family are comfortable at all times.
What Issues Do These Units Solve?
Dehumidifiers effectively control four main problems associated with high air humidity:
- Less bacteria: Moisture is an ideal conductor for foul odors, allergens, pathogens and other airborne nose and throat irritants. Many common illnesses spread in this manner. Dehumidifiers prevent the spread of these bacteria from the start.
- Mold prevention: Mold and mildew thrive almost exclusively due to moisture. This growth can be a serious health concern, which can result in costly repairs for your home.
- Bug elimination: Various bugs, including destructive ones like termites, prefer to breed in damp environments. If left unaddressed, these creepy crawlers will destroy your house from the inside out.
- Better food preservation: Food also tends to decompose at a faster rate in a humid room. High moisture levels can easily spell out a loss in time, money, and energy.
Our professionals can help you choose a dehumidifier that will accommodate the demands of your home. We also offer full-service installations to ensure that the dehumidifier you purchase works for your home.
What Are the Benefits?
When it comes right down to it, the main reason you need a dehumidifier in your home involves the many benefits you can enjoy:
- Humidity control in the home
- Decreased spread of bacteria
- Mold prevention
- Improved air quality
- Added value to home
- Energy efficiency of indoor climate systems
By working with our professionals you will be able to take advantage of these benefits in no time.
Our Professional Services
While dehumidifiers are easy to forget about, more often than not they need professional service to ensure that they continue to work in the best condition possible. At Rosenberg Indoor Comfort, we offer our customers in and around San Antonio full-service dehumidifier services, including repair, maintenance, and installation.
We can also help you choose a unit for your home that will accommodate your needs as well as your budget. Our goal is to ensure the comfort of our customers, and we accomplish this through the exceptional services we carry out.
Combat overly humid air with the installation of a dehumidifier. Call Rosenberg Indoor Comfort at (210) 987-5587 and talk to our professionals to find out how we can help with the installation, repair, and maintenance of your dehumidifier today!