San Antonio, TX Furnace Repair & Maintenance Services
Get the furnace maintenance you need for only $89 today!
Have you been searching for a reliable furnace repair or maintenance expert in the San Antonio area? Your search ends here! Rosenberg Indoor Comfort is dedicated to your safety and comfort. Call us today at (210) 987-5587 to get started with the process.
Keeping your furnace or heat pump clean and in proper working condition is an important part of homeownership. An efficient heating system helps you save money during the costly winter heating season, and also prevents emergencies such as carbon monoxide poisoning and unexpected fires. At Rosenberg Indoor Comfort we bring over a decade of experience to the San Antonio area and can provide customers with the very best heating repair and maintenance services.
Don’t just take our word for it. See what some of our customers have to say here, and call us to schedule an appointment today.
What to Expect for Furnace Maintenance in San Antonio
Properly maintaining your heating system will not only improve its functionality but also help to extend the life of the unit significantly. Some common practices when performing maintenance include:
- Changing the filter, which helps to keep the ducts and the air coming out of the furnace cleaner
- Furnace cleaning, which eliminates excess dust and dirt
- Electrical and mechanical inspections to ensure everything is working properly
- Minor repairs as needed to ensure optimal functionality
You can schedule regular furnace maintenance with our experts to help extend the life and functionality of your equipment for years to come.
Signs You Need Professional Heating Repair in San Antonio
While our area is not known for its brutally cold winters, having a working furnace is still critical to your indoor comfort and safety. When the furnace begins to deteriorate, it will show signs that, if caught early, could allow homeowners to repair the issue before it’s too late. Some of the common problem signs to look for include:
- Strange noises: One of the easiest ways to tell that your furnace needs to be repaired is if it’s making unusual noises while running.
- High energy costs: Another way to tell if the furnace needs to be repaired is if your electric or gas bills seem to be rising. Sometimes the age of a furnace can make it inefficient and running it in this condition can cause heating bills to skyrocket.
- Fluctuating functionality: Another sign that your furnace needs to be inspected is if it cuts on and off irregularly, or if the thermostat is broken.
- Pilot light Issues: If you notice that your pilot light is constantly going out, it may be time to speak to a professional. Faulty pilot lights can pose a serious risk to any homeowner.
If these issues are currently happening in your home, it is time to give our professionals a call. With our expert heat pump and furnace repair services, we can help solve the problem efficiently and help you get you back inside a warm and comfortable home in no time!
Energy Efficient Indoor Comfort Solutions
Aside from maintaining your heating system, there are additional things you can do to keep your energy bills at a reasonable level. An effective solution is to install a programmable thermostat. This helps you maintain a lower temperature when you are not at home, or during the night when everyone is asleep.
Another way to make your heating system more energy efficient is by insulating the air ducts to keep the heat directed at the right places. You can also seal the ducts to keep heat from leaking out and into open areas of the home. This helps increase the comfort level in your home.
You can also work with our experts to increase your heating efficiency with our professional services. We can make the necessary adjustments and repairs so you can enjoy the comfort of your own home without worrying about unexpected problems occurring.
Extend the life of your furnace or heat pump by hiring our leading heating repair and maintenance experts. Call Rosenberg Indoor Comfort at (210) 987-5587 and schedule a heating system inspection today!