Your Reliable Fair Oaks Ranch, TX Cooling Specialists
When you need reliable and effective Fair Oaks Ranch, TX cooling services, look to our staff for the help you deserve. Call 210-987-5587 and find out how we can help you with all your AC and cooling needs today!
Your heating and cooling system are an important part of your home. We know that it’s easy to forget this, until your system starts malfunctioning. Suddenly, the most important thing is to get it working again. When this is the case, our staff is here to help. At Rosenberg Indoor Comfort, we provide customers with our expert AC repair, maintenance, and installation services. No matter what problems you may be facing, our professionals will have an effective and affordable solution.
See what some of our past customers have to say here, and call us to have your air conditioner inspected today!
Our Service Benefits Include:
- Best Brands & Services at Affordable Rates
- Prompt Service Including 24/7 Emergency Services
- Family Owned & Operated
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantees
- Highly Skilled & Trained Staff
What are signs that your air conditioner is in need of repairs?
There is nothing worse than your air condition going bad when you need it most, especially in the Fair Oaks Ranch, TX summers. Some signs that you need air conditioner repairs are:
- Limited airflow – A weak current of air could mean that there could be something wrong with the AC blower fan. If there’s no issue with the blower fan, we will check the ductwork for any blockages.
- Water leakage – A well-functioning drain tube will drain condensation away as it builds up in the unit. Water pooling near your AC unit might mean a blocked or broken drain tube.
- Strange noises – If your unit makes noise that you don’t usually hear when you switch it on, it might be time to call us to have a look. Abnormal sounds almost always require a technician to investigate.
- Inaccurate thermostat – If you find that your thermostat is giving inaccurate readings despite your AC working fine, the problem could be with the thermostat.
- Strange odors – Strange odors are another indication that you might need AC repair. If you turn on your AC unit and you smell a musty odor, you might have mold or mildew growing inside of your duct work. A strong electrical scent means that your unit is overheating.
These issues can all be very challenging to handle, which is why it is always best left to a professional. At Rosenberg Indoor Comfort, we provide customers with the very best repair services that can easily remedy these issues and restore the cold air to your home in no time.
How can regular maintenance benefit you?
Maintaining your system will provide you benefits that save both time and money. Our experts provide regular maintenance solutions that will have you enjoying these benefits in no time. Four benefits of AC maintenance are:
- Better indoor air quality – When you regularly maintain your system, you avoid clogged ducts and dirty filters that could compromise the air quality in your home.
- Lower repair costs – With regular maintenance, you will find that you’ll have to make repair calls less often. Not only that, but repairs won’t cost you as much. Better to replace a faulty fan than having to replace the entire system due to heavy damage.
- Lower energy costs – A well-maintained system doesn’t have to work quite as hard to function. The stress of malfunctioning or worn parts will only force an AC unit to use up more energy.
- Longer system life – By consistently having your unit serviced, you will avoid preventable breakdowns. Making simple checks and replacing worn belts and pumps will keep your system running smoothly for years to come.
Call our professionals today to schedule an appointment for our expert Fair Oaks Ranch, TX AC maintenance solutions, and take a step to keeping your air conditioner in optimal conditions for years to come.
Should you invest in a ductless mini split AC system?
Not all homes are built to accommodate the ductwork necessary for a conventional heating and cooling system. For homes like these, a ductless mini split system is a great alternative. Ductless mini split systems also work for room additions where adding ductwork wouldn’t be practical.
The main advantage to this type of system is that it’s flexible in zoning (That is, heating and cooling individual rooms). Some models have as many as four indoor air-handling units, which means the system can heat and cool four individual rooms separately.
Also, since the system is ductless, you can avoid the energy loss associated with ductwork. This can all translate into significant monthly savings on energy, as well as added convenience and comfort in your home. Our staff offers ductless mini split AC installation services for all of our customers in the area.
Our Fair Oaks Ranch, TX Cooling Services Include:
- AC Repair & Maintenance Services
- AC Installation & Replacement Services
- Air Handler Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Air Quality Services
- Air Duct Repair & Installation Services
See what we’ve been up to in your area!
Don’t let an unreliable AC repair company damage your home! Call 210-987-5587 to get the very best cooling services for your home today, including repairs and maintenance solutions!