San Antonio, TX Evaporator Coil Services
Is your air conditioning unit leaking water and failing to cool your home? Call 210-987-5587 today and enjoy our expert evaporator coil services, including repairs and maintenance. We serve San Antonio and the surrounding areas.
At Rosenberg Indoor Comfort, we work hard to ensure that your cooling system works properly. There are many different components within your system, which can cause a loss in functionality if damaged. One such part is the evaporator coil. We provide professional evaporator coil services, from repairs to maintenance. No matter what you need, our team has the skills and knowledge to get the job done.
See what some of our customers have to say about our services here, and call us to schedule an immediate appointment today!
What is an Evaporator Coil?
The evaporator coil is one of the indoor components of your heating and cooling system. Your coil is responsible for heat transfer, which allows for the air to be cooled in the summer and remain warm in the winter. When these coils are dirty or damaged, you will lose the ability to regulate the temperature within your home, which can become a challenge during the summer.
What Are the Benefits of Timely Repair or Replacement?
Since your evaporator coil is such an important part of your air conditioning system, it’s important to have repairs made quickly once problems occur. Some of the major benefits of timely service include:
- Lowered service costs
- Improved system efficiency
- Long-term peace of mind
- Greater energy savings
- Decreased chance of unexpected problems
Rosenberg Indoor Comfort is available to provide fast repair or replacement services. We arrive promptly and provide you with a solution that will return your home to normal in no time.
What Are Common Problems?
Although several different things can go wrong with your evaporator coil, we see many of the same problems over and over. These common issues include:
- Frozen coils: Temperatures don’t even have to be below freezing for your evaporator coils to freeze. Instead, this issue is commonly a result of having too little refrigerant in the system. Frozen coils can also be caused by insufficient air flow and excess dust and debris.
- Excess moisture: Condensation occurs when your evaporator coil comes into contact with hot air. A small amount of moisture is normal, but too much moisture can wreak havoc on your system. In addition to causing moisture problems, this can also result in the growth of bacteria and mold.
- Dust accumulation: When your air conditioner is running, there is a lot of air passing through your system. This air is not completely clean, so that also means that dirt, dust, and other particles will come through your system. When these items accumulate, your coils will not be able to work effectively.
When these issues are present in your evaporator coils, it is important to call our professionals for help. We can provide you with efficient repair solutions, which will restore the heating and cooling capabilities of your unit in no time.
How Can You Prevent Problems in the Future?
Fortunately, there are a few simple steps that you can take to keep your evaporator coils running well. First, don’t underestimate the importance of regular inspections. When you hire our professionals, we will carefully examine your heating and cooling system, including your evaporator coils, to locate small problems before they become major issues.
Second, it’s vital to change your air filters on a regular basis. When your filters are clogged, your coils can experience insufficient air flow. This keeps your system from working efficiently, which can cause your entire unit to shut down. Additionally, the level of freon in the system can also play a major role in damaging evaporator coils.
At Rosenberg Indoor Comfort we are dedicated to helping you make the most of your heating and cooling system. We can help you ensure that your evaporator coils are clean and working efficiently at all times. Our experts are highly trained and skilled to provide you with the highest quality solutions, guaranteed.
When you are faced with frozen evaporator coils and need fast help, look to our professionals for the answer. Call us today at 210-987-5587 to schedule an appointment with our evaporator coil repair experts, and regain the indoor air comfort you deserve.